So here’s to list love! LIST LOVE! I said it!
And today’s list love is stolen courtesy of Ms. Katrina from PuglyFeet.
My [Top 25] TMI List
(because I realized you probably don’t know much about me)
- I often turn around before sitting down.
- When I moved out of my last apartment, my last load in my car was almost solely shoes…and it was close to an entire backseat and passenger side full.
- I went to an all-girls high school. And I loved every moment of it. Well, almost….
- I only applied to one college for my undergraduate (a state school) because I was afraid of rejection.
- I was almost denied from my school’s Honors Program because my SAT scores were so dismal (I’m a terrible test-taker). But my grades were good, and they let me in, and I kicked butt!
- During the week, I don’t do my hair and I don’t make my bed.
- Growing up, everyone told me to either be a nun or a teacher. The former will probably never happen.
- Once, I karaoke’d in Spanish. It wasn’t pretty.
- I’ve always had a thing for older men (in real life and otherwise). My first celeb crush just happened to be Mel Gibson…when I was 12 and he was still hot. Then, of course, David Duchovny when I was 13. It will never be lived down.
- Late at night, I hear Arizona calling my name.
- Eclectic doesn’t even come close to describing my taste in music. Hell, my well-loved collection includes Sufjan Stevens, Calexico, Juanes, Lila Downs, Muse, Coldplay, and the Dandy Warhols.
- Every bedroom I’ve had since I was 8 has been purple.
- I keep floss in my car.
- Feet creep me out majorly. And I work for a shoe boutique. Yipe!!
- I am obsessed with coffee. But only the good stuff.
- I believe I’m a realist, but my mom say’s I’m a pessimist (so not true!!).
- Spanish coffees, vodka tonics, and a stiff margarita are my weaknesses.
- At one point, a few years ago, I had five jobs while being a full-time student.
- Among my two full bookshelves of novels and anthropology readers, six of its books deal with astrology, palmistry, or dream reading.
- I’ve always been fascinated by Ancient Egypt, but my focus of study has been the US-Mexico Border.
- Once, I was with a group that drove from Phoenix, Arizona, to Portland, Oregon, in less than 24 hours.
- Sometimes I wear jewelry solely for the memories and people associated with it.
- Long-exposure photography both scares and awes me.
- While I no longer consider myself religious, I have a strong affinity for Catholic (my heritage) pageantry, mystery, and saints (St. Christopher has a medal to protect my car). Especially icons of Mary. Specifically La Virgen de Guadalupe. I love the image so much, I have two framed pieces of art, a candle, a few magnets, and a keychain.
- Pickles scare the bejeesus out of me.